The TacticID®–GP is a field-ready handheld spectral analysis instrument designed for non-contact forensic analysis by safety personnel and first responders, including law enforcement personnel, customs and border patrol, hazmat technicians, bomb squads, and more. The TacticID-GP allows users to get real-time actionable identification and analysis of unknown chemicals, narcotics, pharmaceutical drugs and other substances while reducing operational uncertainty and response time.
- Non-Destructive Narcotic Drug and Controlled Substance Identification
- Verification and Identification of Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Analysis of Unknown Powders, Liquids, and Gels
- Identification of Common and Hazardous Chemicals
- Identification of Cuttings Agents, Precursors and Binding Agents